|Test date||Expiry date||Result||Odometer reading|
- Nearside Front Tyre has cut(s) on outer wall.
- Tyre worn close to the legal limit n/s/f and n/s/r and has cuts on outside wall (4.1.E.1)
- Offside Front tyre has cuts on outside wall
- Offside Rear Tyre has ply or cords exposed (4.1.D.1b) Dangerous
- Front number plate broken but readable
Attaching movies and photos (?)
It's enough to include link to photo or youtube or facebook movie into comment's content in order to attach them to the comment