|Test date||Expiry date||Result||Odometer reading|
- Offside Front Lower Suspension arm rubber bush deteriorated resulting in excessive movement rear bush (2.4.G.2)
- o/s/r tyre cracked and perrished strongly advise to replace.
- spare tyre flat.
- Offside Front Seat belt stitching slightly frayed (5.2.2b)
- Nearside Front Suspension arm rubber bush deteriorated but not resulting in excessive movement (2.4.G.2)
- Offside Front Suspension arm rubber bush deteriorated but not resulting in excessive movement (2.4.G.2)
- wipers worn.
- all tyres are perished and have small cuts in treads.
Attaching movies and photos (?)
It's enough to include link to photo or youtube or facebook movie into comment's content in order to attach them to the comment