|Test date||Expiry date||Result||Odometer reading|
- oil leak
- front brake pads getting low
- offside and nearside rear inner sills corroded
- nearside rear outer sill corroded
- Oil leak ()
- power steering pump damp with oil
- Windscreen washer provides insufficient washer liquid (8.2.3)
- Nearside Registration plate lamp not working (1.1.C.1d)
- Nearside Front Anti-roll bar linkage ball joint dust cover excessively damaged so that it no longer prevents the ingress of dirt (2.4.G.2)
- offside front tyre getting low and perished.
- rear exhaust corroded.
- both offside rear shock absorber mounting bushes cracked
- both nearside rear shock absorber mounting bushes cracked
- nearside rear tyre mis-shapped
- engine light on
- both rear tyres worn and poor condition
- Front Brake pad(s) wearing thin (3.5.1g)
- both rear tyres have slight age cracking in sidewalls.
- joint between centre and rear exhaust sections corroded but not yet blowing.
- Nearside front brake binding (3.7.B.1)
- Offside front brake binding (3.7.B.1)
- Nearside rear brake binding (3.7.B.1)
- Offside rear brake binding (3.7.B.1)
Attaching movies and photos (?)
It's enough to include link to photo or youtube or facebook movie into comment's content in order to attach them to the comment