|Test date||Expiry date||Result||Odometer reading|
- brake disc worn, pitted or scored, but not seriously weakened all some wear. (3.5.1i)
- Rear Brake pad(s) wearing thin low. (3.5.1g)
- split dual rate springs fitted to front.
- edge wear to all tyres.
- Rear registration plate deteriorated but not likely to be misread (6.3.1d)
- Front both tyres wearing on egdes
- Front number plate cable tied on to another plate behind
- Rear Brake pad(s) wearing thin (3.5.1g)
Attaching movies and photos (?)
It's enough to include link to photo or youtube or facebook movie into comment's content in order to attach them to the comment