|Test date||Expiry date||Result||Odometer reading|
- rear exhaust system corroding
- chip in windscreen
- Offside Rear Tyre worn close to the legal limit (4.1.E.1)
- Nearside Front Tyre worn close to the legal limit (4.1.E.1)
- Offside Front Tyre worn close to the legal limit (4.1.E.1)
- Windscreen has damage to an area less than a 10mm circle within zone 'A' (8.3.1a)
- exhaust rear box heavily corroded
- Exhaust system getting abit corroded (esp rear silencer section at O/S)
- Rear inner B/Pads appear low
- N/S/R tyre starting to get abit low on tread
- Both front tyres low on tread and nearing limits of wear
- Both rear and offside front tyres are worn close to wear bar indicators.
- Front brake pads appear low but servicable.
- Nearside rear seat belt is attached to childs seat full exam not posible.
- both rear tyres worn on edges.
- nearside rear exhaust bracket corroded
Attaching movies and photos (?)
It's enough to include link to photo or youtube or facebook movie into comment's content in order to attach them to the comment