|Test date||Expiry date||Result||Odometer reading|
- Engine covers and under tray present impeding inspection of certain components.
- Front registration plate deteriorated but not likely to be misread Plate starting to deteriorate. (6.3.1d)
- Front registration plate delaminated but not likely to be misread Plate starting to delaminate. (6.3.1d)
- Nearside Front Shock absorber has a light misting of oil (2.7.3)
- Nearside Rear Tyre worn close to the legal limit Dunlop 255/35ZR20/97Y (4.1.E.1)
- Nearside Front Valve stem slightly damaged Valve stem rubber perishing. (4.1.D.1e)
- Oil leak Slight oil weep from rear axle pinion oil seal. ()
- Offside front tyre intermittently fouling offside front brake pipe at full right hand lock.
- front inner Brake pad(s) wearing thin (3.5.1g)
- Under-trays fitted obscuring some underside components
Attaching movies and photos (?)
It's enough to include link to photo or youtube or facebook movie into comment's content in order to attach them to the comment