|Test date||Expiry date||Result||Odometer reading|
- Nearside Front Direction indicator slightly discoloured (1.4.A.2f)
- Nearside Rear Direction indicator slightly discoloured (1.4.A.2f)
- Parking brake efficiency only just met. It would appear that the braking system requires adjustment or repair. (3.7.C.1b)
- Parking brake lever has little reserve travel (3.1.6b)
- Rear Brake pad(s) wearing thin (3.5.1g)
- Offside Front Anti-roll bar ball joint dust cover damaged, but preventing the ingress of dirt (2.4.G.2)
- nearside rear sidelight bulb out
- Front brake discs worn.
- Rear exhaust joint rusty.
- Nail in nearside rear tyre
Attaching movies and photos (?)
It's enough to include link to photo or youtube or facebook movie into comment's content in order to attach them to the comment