|Test date||Expiry date||Result||Odometer reading|
- centre exhaust rubber split
- slight play detected in o/s/f bottom ball joint
- front brake pads wearing low
- both rear tyres cracked badly on inner edges / wearing low / worn on edges
- n/s/f tyre worn close to limit / worn on inner edge
- n/s/f inner cv boot showing signs of wear
- no rear seats fitted at time of test. no rear seat belts fitted either.
- Nearside Rear Tyre worn close to the legal limit (4.1.E.1)
- Offside Rear Tyre worn close to the legal limit (4.1.E.1)
- Front number plate not fitted to the outside of the car
- Front Exhaust has a minor leak of exhaust gases (7.1.2)
- Brake pedal travel long.
- Offside rear suspension creaks.
- stone chips in windscreen
- slight exhaust blow from manifold area
- engine oil leaks
- suspension rubbers age cracking
- centre exhaust mount not fitted. exhaust system still adequatly supported
Attaching movies and photos (?)
It's enough to include link to photo or youtube or facebook movie into comment's content in order to attach them to the comment