|Test date||Expiry date||Result||Odometer reading|
- Hazard warning lamps not flashing in phase, with ignition off (1.4.B.1f)
- Oil leak
- silencer bracket broken
- Offside Outer Front Brake pad(s) wearing thin (3.5.1g)
- Nearside Front Tyre worn close to the legal limit (4.1.E.1)
- Offside Front Tyre worn close to the legal limit (4.1.E.1)
- front Exhaust bracket broken on one side, but still supported for MOT.
- Slight oil leak from Engine.
Attaching movies and photos (?)
It's enough to include link to photo or youtube or facebook movie into comment's content in order to attach them to the comment