|Test date||Expiry date||Result||Odometer reading|
- both rear wheel arches show signs of tyres rubbing
- o/s/f brake hose poorly supported in suspension leg
- Nearside Front Tyre worn close to the legal limit (4.1.E.1)
- Offside Front Tyre worn close to the legal limit (4.1.E.1)
- Under-trays fitted obscuring some underside components
- Engine covers fitted obscuring some components in the engine bay
- Vehicle has plastics underbody vertually covering the entire length of car hiding many testable areas.
- Due to vehicle being equiped wit a limited slip differential a decelorometer was used for brake test.
- cuts in front tyres on sidewalls
- rattle on clutch
- Nearside Front Brake pad(s) wearing thin (3.5.1g)
- Offside Front Brake pad(s) wearing thin (3.5.1g)
Attaching movies and photos (?)
It's enough to include link to photo or youtube or facebook movie into comment's content in order to attach them to the comment